Most planning applications in England & Wales are now submitted online through the Planning Portal website. Thus, you can apply to every Local Authority in England & Wales this way. When applying online, the Portal will assist you in selecting the correct forms to submit.  Based on your proposed development. The Portal will also advise on the fees payable for your planning application. Please note that for conservation and listed building consent, no fee is essential.


For more guidance on common householder projects in England & Wales

click here:

Alternatively, you can leave all the hard work to HBXL Professional Services with our in house Plans Service for all your extension needs from scheme drawings all the way to submission.